2010 m. liepos 30 d., penktadienis

PUMA HardChorus.♥


I'll be your dream.
I'll be your wish.
I'll be your fantasy.I'll be your hope.
I'll be your love.
Be everything what you need.
I love you more with every breath
Truly, Madly, Deeply do.
I will be strong I will be faithful
'cause I'm counting on
A new beginning;
A reason for living;
A deeper meaning;
I wanna stand with you on a mountain;
I wanna bathe with you in the sea;
I wanna lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down ON me..
And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish, SEND IT to heaven then make you want to cry;
T
he tears of joy for all the pleasure in the
certainty;
That we're surrounded by the comfort and
protection of:
The highest powers;
In lonely hours;
the tears devour you;
I want to stand with you on a mountain;
I want to bathe with you in the sea;
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down ON me..



FALLS DOWN ON ME

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą