2010 m. gegužės 11 d., antradienis

By hurting you.

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face. You told me how proud you were, but I walked away. If only I knew what I know today.. I would hold you in my arms, I would take the pain away. Thank you for all you've done, forgive all your mistakes.. There's nothing I wouldn't do, to hear your voice again.. Sometimes I wanna call you, but i know you won't be there.. I'm sorry for blaming you, for everything I just couldn't do, and I've hurt myself by hurting you..
Some days I feel broke inside, but I wouldn't admit. Sometimes I just wanna hide, cuz it's you I miss. And it's so hard to say goodbye, when comes to this. Would you tell me I was wrong? Would you help me understand? Are you looking down upon me? Are you proud of who I am? There's nothing I wouldn't do, to have just one more chance, to look into your eyes, and see you are looking back.. If i had just one more day, I would tell you how much that I missed you since you went away. It's dangerous . It's so out of line. To try and turn back time..
I'm sorry for blaming you.
For everything i just couldn't do.
And i've hurt myself..
..by hurting you.
xoxo, urtė.
*

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą