2010 m. gruodžio 22 d., trečiadienis

Gruodis 20 / 21 / 22

Today's inspiration BOKEH :
(as i said, I like to play with my camera's focus. There you can see my christmas decoration - star with flashing lights - on my earings wich lookl like mirror here)

sorry that I didn't wrote for few days. The day before yesterday was very tiring. I was in school, later we (me and my B) went to buy Christmas presents, and after all I sang. I had to prepare for the next day's concert. I came back home after 11pm. It was hard to sleep well, cause next day had to be'the big day'..
The concert was amazing. I sang quite well.. (ok. everybody told me that my performance was fantastic, but I do not beleave them. BUT.. I think, that it was pretty good.) My song was very hard, and I have sang it just for a few times.. I listened to records again and I thought that I was very brave I could dare to do this in public. Oh.. I'll upload my photos and my song video later.
Yesterday my friend Gabija came back from America to Lithuania for three weeks. I didn't saw her for almost three years. I missed all the lessons to see her. I didn't have much time cause i needed to prepare for my performance. we've talked about America, abou my life in Lithuania.. ach. we're going to see each other again next weekend. It's going to be awesome.
ach. I almost forgot. Yesterday we exchanged gifts with the classmates. For my friend Rasa (she was that person I needed to buy a present. I was her secret friend) I bought three pairs of earings. My secret friend was Kotryna, and she gave me 'magnetic French poetry book' where I can put new sentences and create my poetry. I love France. omg. I was so happy. It's amazing gift. from my friend R I get a cup and candle (Smells soooo christmas) : ) From my B i get awesome 'accessorize' pendant with word 'love'. (photos)
Today was soooooooo funny. Me and two my mates were in my house. we've got so much fun. : )
ach.. tommorow is the last day to buy presents. a few things left to do and I think so I will do it right.
some photo of my new accessories :


(I like to play with my camera's focus) my new ice cream earings from SEPPALLA.
my new pinky nail varnish.


'love' pendant from 'ACCESSORIZE'.(
http://www.accessorize.com/necklaces/love-letters-pendant-necklace/invt/88267081/ the same)

I think it's all.
i do not want to tell anything more.
Enough.
__
-Urth.

2 komentarai:

  1. your english is awful

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Super. ačiū už nuomonę. rašysiu Lietuviškai. Ooooo kaip man tai patinka. ačiū!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti