2010 m. gruodžio 18 d., šeštadienis

Gruodis.18. arba 'O, šiltybe'.

(omg, i want all of it)
I was sitting in my room when i thought.. 'wannabe'. [???] What does it mean? I wrote this in google and I found this in 'Yahoo answers':
'It means someone who tries to emulate something; someone who tries to
copy something.
But doesn't do too well. It could also be used in the context that someone wishes to become someone, or something.
ex. I wannabe a tree.
You want to become a tree. lol'
...
Ok.. And I wanted to write this word on my facebook wall.. Thank you, yahoo.
honestly my Saturday was pretty good. I sang for five hours, and then I was with my cousin, who came from Utena. It's nice that she decided to meet with me for a couple hours. We were in shops, restaurant. We had such a great time! For sure.. It was scary to wait for a buss lately in dark buss station.. But today
was worth this!
And I want to tell you about my new scarf. It's grey and was made by my mom (and a little bit by me ofcourse). This thing is in line with my new grey hat with nice ribbon on it. I'll show you.
You know what I'm going to do later? I'm going to read the latest fashion magazines like 'LAIMA' and 'L'officiel'. UCH. a cup of tea and soft evening with music and fashion.
I want a hamster!
-Urth.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą